ECO3 provides a complete solution for in-house flexo prepress and plate making, as shown in the video below.
The key components of this system are:
- Amfortis - This workflow solution acts as an integrated command center, optimizing content for perfect output and enhancing production efficiency. Amfortis Bridge is a SaaS-based collaboration platform that unites various parties to collaborate on packaging projects.
- PlateAssembler - This tool intelligently combines rendered files to reduce flexo plate waste.
- SPIR@L & GridTune - These two unique solutions enhance printing quality. SPIR@L screening uses a unique dot shape for better print quality and stability, while GridTune creates specific patterns to optimize ink laydown, smoothness, and print latitude.
- MAGIS DI & MAGIS F - The MAGIS DI filmsetter is used to image MAGIS F dry film.
- MAGIS P-Eco - In a parallel step, the MAGIS P-Eco aqueous flexo plate undergoes backside exposure in the MAGIS PRO-Eco processor.
- MAGIS LA - This laminator is used for semi-automated de-lamination and lamination processes, optimized for dot transfer and creating perfectly shaped flat-top dots.
- MAGIS PRO-Eco - The all-in-one unit is also used to expose, dry and finish the flexo plates.
The final product, a MAGIS P-Eco flexo plate, is optimized for a wide dot range and high-quality flexo printing.